Monday, October 28, 2013

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie


For this month's Secret Recipe Club assignment, I was given Lynsey's  blog .  I had a tough time trying to narrow down to one recipe. There were many I've bookmarked. Lynsey's cookies and brownies had me drooling. Finally I made my choice with this nutrient packed smoothie. Peanut butter banana smoothie. The ingredients so easy to find in a kitchen at any given time. Can be devoured at any time of the day. Since I didnt have any protein powder I sprinkled some coco mojo over and had it all by myself! Its just one of those easy to make, to re energize yourself.

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Ingredients-
1 ripe banana
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup plain yoghurt
Coco mojo to sprinkle

Preparation-
Blend all the ingredients to get the desired consistency. 
Scoop in and enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed! Happy reveal day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect breakfast! Great pick this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! Great pick. Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and delicious! It's hard to beat bananas and peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That definitely would get my day starting on a high note! Banana and peanut butter.... together in all their glory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy!! That looks like something I would really enjoy - great SRC pick this month!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin