Monday, February 25, 2013

Loaded Potato Casserole


Time for the next Secret Recipe Club posting. This time I was assigned Becca's blog Lovely Pink Eats. I had a tough time choosing one recipe and actually couldn't make up my mind till the last minute.
I found the easiest recipe that sounded quite delicious-  Loaded Potato Casserole . I used shredded chicken instead of bacon and fresh thyme from my herb garden and here's what I got. Does it look good?

Loaded Potato Casserole
Ingredients-
1 cup shredded chicken
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1cup shredded potato
Fresh thyme
Salt to taste
Dash of olive oil

Preparation-
  • Mix together all ingredients except potatoes. Then add the shredded potatoes.
  • Bake at 180 C till done.
  • Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. That's interesting Shirley, so the top is shredded potatoes not cheese? Too cool :).
    And what do you use for sour cream, is it readily available or do you make the fresh cream sour in some way, pardon the extent of my knowledge :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!!Shirlu, I am waiting to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm potatoes! You can't go wrong there :)

    Happy Reveal Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a meal that shouts , comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great recipe for potatoes, can't wait to try this casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really yummy!!!!! I agree with the others...can't go wrong with this choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How interesting to use chicken instead of bacon, sounds yummy.

    Thank you so much for being a member of the Secret Recipe Club and sharing your cooking talents with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin